Type 550X: Miniature I/P, E/P Transducer
The electronic regulator provides accurate and economic control for proportional pressure applications.
The Type 550X is an electronic pressure regulator that converts a variable signal (current or voltage) to a proportional pneumatic output. Its compact housing, accessible ports and easy adjustments
provide an ideal answer to applications that are space-constrained. This economical instrument provides precision air pressure regulation to actuators, valves, positioners and other final control elements. An integral volume booster provides high flow capacity, increasing control speed in critical applications.
• Compact Size Great for high density mounting
• Easy Wiring Conduit, terminal block, M12 or DIN 43650 connections
• Mounting Options Wall, panel, DIN rail, pipe or manifold mounted (Type-925)
• Input/Output Ports on Front and Back Provides flexible pneumatic connections
• External Zero and Span Adjustments Convenient field calibration
• Field Reversible Capability Output is inversely proportional to input signal
• Intrinsic Safety Approvals Factory Mutual (FM) Canadian Standards Assoc. (CSA)